Aileen T. Dionisio
Barangay Bel-Air in cooperation with Bel-Air Village Association and the Women of Bel-air Foundation, is committed to continuously embark on programs geared towards preparing the community to face the trials and challenges that natural disasters such as earthquakes, typhoons, floods, and volcanic eruptions may bring.
Steps to constantly create awareness among residents and constituents have taken place through:
* quarterly participation in Nationwide Earthquake Drills
* distribution of Go Bags and First Aid kits to all residents and property owners
* participation of Security Team in Disaster Preparedness Trainings with the help of MMDA Rescue and Disaster Team Chief Mr. Aldo Mayor
* meetings with different phase leaders of Bel-Air Village and Property Admin Managers of Salcedo Condominiums
* held a Disaster Preparedness refresher course with Dr. Renato Solidum, JR. USEC of DOST, USEc for Risk Reduction and Climate Change, Head of Philvolcs.